Bay Area Painters!
Below, are just some of the Bay Area residential and commercial painting services we provide:
- Commercial Painting: Eagle Eye Painting provides commercial painting services for hospitals, banks, warehouses, industrial treatment plants, schools, churches, retail outlets, shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels, clinics, offices, commercial buildings, and more. Some of the Bay Area paint services we provide for commercial establishments include coating or paint recommendations, waterproofing, reflective, epoxy, polyurethane, and elastomeric coatings, color renderings, and financing. We also provide up to 3 million dollars in liability coverage.
- Residential Painting: Eagle Eye Painting provides timely, dedicated, and quality paint services for residential homes, lofts, manors, mansions, estates, condominiums, duplexes, apartment complexes, and single apartments. For instance, we provide full exterior and interior paint jobs, repainting, color swaps, zone compliance and real estate protocol, orders, and more for bathrooms, pools, cabinets, floorings, walls, kitchens, bedrooms, attics, cellars, basements, living rooms, rec rooms, garages, ceilings, and roofs.
- Faux Finishes: Eagle Eye Painting uses faux finishes to resemble solid materials such as wood and marble using paint. For instance, we provide several different faux finishes, including Venetian plaster, graining, rag painting, color wash, marbleizing, strie, and trompe l'oeil.
- Deck Refinishing: Eagle Eye Painting takes great pride in our deck refinishing services that are sure to beautify your deck by using only the finest materials and craftsmanship. We provide a full evaluation, stain and dirt/debris removal, sanding and drying, wood maintenance and repairs, seal applications and more.
- Pressure Washing: Our Bay Area pressure washing services are unrivalled and revered in the Bay Area. We use the most advanced and powerful dry ice and hot water power blasters and washes to get the job done effectively, while keeping costs low and protecting the environment.
- Color Consultations: Color is the #1 concern for most of our residential and commercial clients when decorating and redecorating. Fortunately, we have the most passionate and dedicated Bay Area consultation experts to choose the color scheme that best complements your style and personality.
- Drywall: Eagle Eye Painting provides high quality commercial and residential drywall installations, repairs, remodelling, and materials accord to your exact expectations or your money back.
- Wallpapering: We have over 2000 wallpaper options to choose from in dozens of different styles including contemporary, avant-garde, postmodern, paper effect, vintage, exotic, retro, rustic, sci-fi, tropical, snap, jungle, oriental, fantasy, cartoon, and anime for adult, teen, children, and infant rooms.
Keeping Track of Paint Colors - Some paint colors are so close that it can be difficult to match your previously painted Bay Area home or business with the paint at the store when you need to repair scratches or touch up the surface. If you keep track of the color in a notebook or on the paint can, there is still a danger that you will lose your note keeping device in the months that it can take before repainting is necessary.
Using Paint Primer - One of the reasons that many Bay Area amateur paint jobs end up looking dull or listless once they are dry is that the painter fails to use a primer before applying the first coat of paint. Primer is actually one of the most important parts of the process. It keeps stains or imperfections from the deeper layers of the wall from showing through your paint, helps your paint to spread evenly to the wall without significant blisters and increases the time between paint jobs.